This is a super tasty almond chai latte that you can make in just minutes at home 🙂
It is dairy free and 100% vegan!
Just put all of your ingredients in a blender and let the power of the blender create your hot frothy drink for you. So delicious and also great served cold over cereal or as a milk for oats and porridge… YUM!!!
Almond Chai Latte Recipe
- 2 tbsp Almond Spread
- 2.5 cups Boiled Water 625ml
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup 20ml
- 5 whole Medjool Dates Pitted
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract Vanilla pod even better!
- 1/4 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cardamon Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/8 tsp All Spice
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- All you need for this simple recipe is a blender and a kettle!
- First up, make sure your kettle has at least 3 cups of water in it and set to boil.
- Once the kettle has boiled, place all the ingredients in your blender.
- Be careful when blending a hot drink. Make sure that the top of your blender is not completely sealed, you do not want pressure to build up in the blender as it can potentially spray hot beverage all over your kitchen! You will need to blend the ingredients for 1 - 2 minutes until nice and creamy.
- For a nice finishing touch I glazed the rim of my glass with some rice syrup and then dipped it into some coconut cinnamon sugar to make a delicious crusty rim!
If you are a tea lover an alternative for this recipe is to brew half a cup of chai or black tea before adding the above almond chai almond mixture. Enjoy !
Share this Recipe
Just made this – absolutely delicious! A little on the sweet side for me, so next time, 2-3 dates will probably suffice 🙂
Thanks for sharing!