This super tasty antipasto potato salad recipe is so quick and easy to make… and is perfect to take to picnics or parties.
It is just one of the oil free taste sensations out of my 15 minute meals cookbook… and it will definitely leave your guests impressed.
Don’t waste time cooking, when you can create this amazing potato salad together in just minutes. Enjoy!
- 300 gram Pre-cooked potatoes I used kipflers boiled, steamed and cold from fridge
- 275 gram Jar Artichoke Hearts no oil
- 140 gram Jar chargrilled Vegetables no oil, pickled in vinegar
- 1/2 cup Olives, whole pitted or filled green or black of your choice
- 1/4 cup Sundried Tomatoes no oil, hydrated
- 1/4 cup Chargrilled Red peppers/Capsicums no oil, pickled in vinegar
Check out the video at the top of this recipe page for a full cooking demonstration of how to make this recipe.