This apple pie smoothie bowl tastes great and is loaded with nutrition! Whether you are looking for a quick breakfast idea or just feel like something sweet and delicious, then this hits the spot. Enjoy!
- Smoothie Bowl Ingredients
- 1 large Banana frozen is best if you want it creamier
- 2 medium Apples I used green, but red apples are fine too
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 cup Plant Milk (I used organic soy milk) apple juice can be used instead
- Optional Toppings
- Chopped or Sliced Apple optional, to serve
- Cinnamon optional, to serve
- Coconut Flakes optional, to serve
- Granola optional, to serve
- Berries optional, to serve
Watch video at top of the page for full demonstration of this recipe.