It’s hard to believe that these beefless vegan meatballs are gluten free, oil free and so full of flavor that it will leave you gob-smacked as to how these can be 100% plant based!
I have created these in celebration of father’s day in Australia (which is this weekend). But these are so good that you will want to eat them whenever you can – no need for any reason to eat these amazing tasty morsels.
- 1 cup Cooked Black Rice or any rice of your choice
- 1 can Red Kidney or Black Beans (14g can/14oz can)
- 1 tbsp Mixed Italian Dried Herbs
- 1 tsp Coarse Celtic Sea Salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Finely grated Lemon Rind
- 1/4 cup Chickpea Flour
- 1 tbsp Flax Meal mixed with 3 Tbsp Water (to make a flax "egg")
Check out the video at the top of this recipe page for a full cooking demonstration of how to make this recipe.