Indulge your taste buds with these tasty vegan caramel coconut donuts.
This is a simple baked vegan donuts recipe that you can have on the table in under 20 minutes!
- Dry Ingredients
- 1.5 cups Wholewheat Flour (or spelt flour / all purpose flour)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.5 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbs Coconut Sugar
- Wet Ingredients
- 0.5 cup Almond Milk or plant milk of choice
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.75 cup Coconut Milk
- 0.25 cup Maple Syrup
- Caramel Topping + Coconut
- 8 pitted Dates
- 2 tbs Filtered Water note: hot water will help to soften the dates for blending
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 0.25 tsp coarse celtic sea salt
- 0.5 cup Shredded Coconut or Desiccated Coconut
The blender I use for this is a Tribest Personal Blender. Find it using my Amazon link: https://cookingwithplants.com/visit/amazon-com-tribest/
Other topping ideas you might like to try: icing, melted chocolate, chopped nuts, flaked almonds, goji berries, chocolate frosting etc.