These vegan carrot cake energy balls are a simple no-cook recipe that can be made in just minutes. Great for a healthy quick snack or a light dessert… and ideal for school or work lunch boxes. All you need is a food processor and you are good to go.
- 2 medium carrots peeled and chopped into large pieces
- 1 1/2 cup Walnuts or pecans if you prefer
- 10 large Medjool Dates pitted
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 4 tsp Rolled Oats
- 1 tsp Grated Orange Peel or you could use lemon zest
- Desiccated Coconut for coating, optional
Check out the video at the top of this recipe page for a full cooking demonstration of how to make this recipe.
You can see exactly which food processor I use by following my amazon affiliate link: Breville Food Processor