This warm cauliflower, potato and garlic dip is a great recipe for anyone following Dr John McDougall’s Starch Based solution diet.
It has no added oil and uses a delicious combination of whole plant based ingredients that blend together into a delicious dip.
This is great to serve at parties or even as a substitute for mashed potatoes.
- Main Sauce
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds or use white beans for lower fat content
- 1 cup Soy Milk or use any non-dairy milk of your choice
- 4 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2-4 cloves Garlic chopped finely
- 1-2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard optional extras: nutritional yeast, jalapeno peppers etc
- Coarsely Blended Veg
- 1 1/2 cups Cauliflower Steamed
- 2 1/2 cups Potatoes Steamed
- 2 cups Baby Spinach