This chargrilled red pepper pesto is simple to make and is a flavor sensation! Mix it through pasta, have it as a dip, put it on sandwiches, top potatoes… the options are endless – and all delicious!
Chargrilled Red Pepper Pesto
- 1 whole Chargrilled Red Pepper (store bought, marinated in a vinegar and salt brine) - or you can make your own!
- 2 handfuls Baby Spinach
- 1 bunch Basil (approx. 60 grams worth)
- 1/4 Cup Almonds (or nuts of choice - eg pinenuts, cashews etc)
- 2 tbs Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt (coarse)
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 tbs Lemon Juice
Servings: Cup Units:
Share this Recipe