These baked chickpea and potato burger patties are super tasty on their own, with a side of salad or loaded onto a bun with all of your favorite burger toppings.
It is a softer style burger patty and is perfect for those watching their weight… it has no oil and is a tasty whole food plant based recipe.
- 400 g Can Chickpeas, drained
- 600 g Boiled Potatoes, peeled and cooled approx. 3 to 4 large poatatoes
- 400 g Eggplant, peeled and diced 1 small eggplant
- 60 g Onion, peeled and diced 1 small onion
- 1 small Handful Fresh Basil leaves or 1 tablespoon dried herbs of choice
- 1 tbsp Dried Onion Flakes
- 1 tsp coarse celtic sea salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp White Pepper
- Optional Add In - Only use this if you want slightly firmer burger patties!
- 1/4 cups Chickpea or Tapioca flour
You can see exactly which food processor I use by following my amazon affiliate link: bit.ly
Check out the video at the top of this recipe page for a full cooking demonstration of how to make this recipe.