This no oil Avocado Cashew Pesto Spaghetti is a real crowd pleaser. So easy to make and tastes aboslutely amazing! Best of all it is dairy free and 100% plant based!
Watch the video above for the full instructions on how to make this super tasty dish. Great for lunch, dinner or any time you want something filling and delicious. This is popular with both young and old alike. Enjoy!
NOTE: You can see exactly which food processor I use by following my amazon affiliate link: Breville Food Processor
- 400 grams Spaghetti, cooked
- 1 cup Cashews roasted and unsalted (or use raw cashews or other preferred nuts)
- 2 large Avocadoes
- 1 medium Lemon, juiced (approx. 2 to 3 tablespoons worth)
- 2 large Garlic Cloves
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tbsp Miso paste
- 1 large handful Basil leaves (and stems if you wish)
- 0.25 cup Nutritional Yeast Flakes, optional
- 1/4 tsp Coarse Celtic Sea Salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (freshly ground), or to taste
- a splash of hot water or vegetable broth to thin out the pesto sauce, as desired
Check out the video at the top of this recipe page for a full cooking demonstration of how to make this recipe.
You can see exactly which food processor I use by following my amazon affiliate link: Breville Food Processor