Celebrate St Patrick’s day with this tasty “green” Creamy Avocado Spinach Artichoke Dip! An easy dairy free vegan recipe that you can make in just minutes.
Fresh, tasty and healthy with the added benefit of no oil 🙂
- 1 small - medium Avocado
- 425 g Tin White Beans, drained cannelini, butter beans etc
- 1/3 cup Plant Milk (I used organic soy milk) or unsweetened plant milk of choice eg rice, almond etc
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 medium - large Garlic Cloves peeled
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp coarse celtic sea salt
- 250 grams Frozen spinach, thawed or 2 cups loosely packed spinach
- 280 grams Artichoke Hearts drained
Check out the video at the top of this recipe page for a full cooking demonstration of how to make this recipe.