This is the best ever creamy vegan coleslaw! So quick and easy to make, and it’s dairy free and has no added oil.
Healthy and tasty – and whole food plant based… YUM!
This is one of my favorite vegan recipes and is great as a side or to have as a meal by itself.
- Coleslaw Base
- 2 large handfuls Green Cabbage finely sliced
- 1 large handful Red Cabbage finely sliced
- 1 large Carrot peeled and grated
- 1 sprinkling Cumin Seeds to serve (optional but super tasty)
- Coleslaw Dressing
- 1 cup Cashews
- 1/4 cup water (I used filtered)
- 2 tbs White Vinegar
- 1 pitted Date
- 1 tsp coarse celtic sea salt
I like to serve it with my Mushroom and Lentil burger (https://www.cookingwithplants.com/recipe/hearty-mushroom-lentil-burger/) for the ultimate taste sensation 🙂
If you are allergic to nuts, please use my mayo recipe instead (https://www.cookingwithplants.com/recipe/oil-free-vegan-mayonnaise-recipe/)
The blender I use for this is a Tribest Personal Blender. Find it using my Amazon link: https://cookingwithplants.com/visit/amazon-com-tribest/