This is a quick and easy creamy vegan pasta salad that is bright and colorful and a great idea to serve for your easter lunch.
- Pasta Salad
- 375 Grams Wholewheat Pasta or pasta of choice
- 2 cups Frozen peas, thawed under some hot water
- 1 cob Corn, kernels only
- 20 small Pimento Stuffed Olives, halved
- 3 large Roasted red peppers (Capsicums), sliced pickled, store bought (in vinegar, salt, sugar and spices brine)
- 2 tsp Onion Flakes
- Creamy Dressing
- 1 cup Red Pepper Brine (pickling juice) or water mixed with lemon juice, or plant based milk for a creamier option
- 1 large Roasted red peppers (Capsicums) pickled, store bought (in vinegar, salt, sugar and spices brine)
- 1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 2 medium Boiled Potatoes, peeled and cooled
- 1/2 small handful Fresh Basil
- 1 extra large Garlic clove
- 1-2 tbsps Jalapenos
Check out the video at the top of this recipe page for a full cooking demonstration of how to make this recipe.
If you don't like red peppers, try some roasted eggplant for variation!
Also great with roasted pumpkin mixed through. YUM!