Creamy Vegan Pasta Salad
- Pasta Salad
- 375 Grams Wholewheat Pasta or pasta of choice
- 2 cups Frozen peas, thawed under some hot water
- 1 cob Corn, kernels only
- 20 small Pimento Stuffed Olives, halved
- 3 large Roasted red peppers (Capsicums), sliced pickled, store bought (in vinegar, salt, sugar and spices brine)
- 2 tsp Onion Flakes
- Creamy Dressing
- 1 cup Red Pepper Brine (pickling juice) or water mixed with lemon juice, or plant based milk for a creamier option
- 1 large Roasted red peppers (Capsicums) pickled, store bought (in vinegar, salt, sugar and spices brine)
- 1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 2 medium Boiled Potatoes, peeled and cooled
- 1/2 small handful Fresh Basil
- 1 extra large Garlic clove
- 1-2 tbsps Jalapenos
Servings: Serves Units:
Check out the video at the top of this recipe page for a full cooking demonstration of how to make this recipe.
If you don't like red peppers, try some roasted eggplant for variation!
Also great with roasted pumpkin mixed through. YUM!
Share this Recipe