Today I show you how to make quick and tasty curried Singapore rice noodles using no oil and only healthy and delicious ingredients.
This is a perfect dish to make when you are short on time but feel like a hot meal. It is also ideal to make ahead of time and pack into your lunchbox for work or school.
- 1 medium Red Bell Pepper (Capsicum) thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Scallions thinly sliced
- 1 - 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup Frozen Peas
- 1 tsp Tomato Paste
- 2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/8 tsp Tumeric
- 1/8 tsp White Pepper
- 120 grams Rice Vermicelli Noodles cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Broth
- Salt and Chilli optional, to taste
Add chili in at the end if you like your food spicy!