This festive fruit bread trifle is quick and easy to make and is perfect to make as individual serves so everyone has their own little bowl of decadence.
Who wants to share their trifle right?
Great to make in advance and serve as a delicious sweet treat at the end of your christmas feast!
Happy holidays and happy cooking!
- Main Trifle
- 1 slice Fruit Bread (stale works well) cubed into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup Berries
- 1 cup Custard
- Dollop of coconut cream
- Slivered almonds and cherries for decoration
- 1 cup Plant Milk (I used soy milk)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1/8 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tsp Cornflour/Corn Starch
Check out the video at the top of this recipe page for a full cooking demonstration of how to make this recipe.