I woke up wanting french toast and muffins for breakfast, but I didn’t have time to make both… so I combined them into one epic recipe!
Behold the french toast breakfast muffins – I am one happy girl!
- Dry Mix
- 5 slices Bread (stale works well) cubed into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Dried Fruit eg. raisins, apricots, ginger, cherries, dates
- Liquid Mix
- 500 ml Coconut Milk or plant milk of choice eg. soy, almond, rice etc
- 1 medium Ripe Banana
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar separated, keep 1 tbs aside
- 1/2 cup Cashews
- 1/4 cup Oats I used instant, but any will do
- 4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
Check out the video at the top of this recipe page for a full cooking demonstration of how to make this recipe.