No Batter Fruit Bread Waffles with Cinnamon Cashew Cream!
- 1 slice Thick Fruit Bread or Rainsin Toast
- Cinnamon Cashew Cream
- 1 cup Cashew pre soaked if you like
- 1 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup or rice malt syrup, agave
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp Coarse Celtic Sea Salt, or to taste
- 1/2-1 cup Water or Plant Based Milk
- Fresh fruit, frozen berries or whatever other toppings you like
Servings: serve Units:
Check out the video at the top of this recipe page for a full cooking demonstration of how to make this recipe.
If you want all of my recipes straight to your inbox, please click here to join my newsletter so we can stay in touch!
Share this Recipe