This delicious tofu scramble is quick and easy to make and is loaded with immune boosting greens that your body will thank you for.
The recipe for this is actually from my cookbook 15 minute meals… just one of 100 simple 15 minute meals that you can make in a snap whenever you’re pushed for time or don’t know what to cook.
Eating fast and tasty tofu scrambled “eggs” has never been so easy. I love this for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Enjoy!
- 200 grams Tofu I used firm, but any you prefer is fine
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Tamari or Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Onion Flakes
- 2 tsp Dried chives
- 1/4 tsp Black Salt (Kala Namak) optional but gives an egg-like taste
- 1 handful Chopped Kale Leaves or baby spinach
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Water for cooking (instead of oil) Use as per video demonstration above
- OPTIONAL Squeeze fresh lemon over the top