Today I show you how to make a tasty homemade vegetable stock in just 5 minutes.
Fresh, tasty and so easy to make, this broth will add extra zing and zip to any dish that you are going to make that call for vegetable stock.
You don’t even need to turn your stove on!
It doesn’t get any fresher than this. Homemade – vegan – easy!
Five Minute Vegetable Stock
- 1 bunch Celery stalks and leaves
- 2 whole carrots chopped. Leave skin on if organic.
- 2 whole Onions chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 bunch Parsley fresh
- 1 tbsp Basil dried
- 1 tbsp Sage Leaves dried
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast Flakes - optional
- 1 tsp Celtic Salt
- 1 tsp Black Peppercorns approximately 20 peppercorns
- 1-2 litres Boiling Water from kettle
Servings: Litres Units:
Share this Recipe