id="wpurp-container-recipe-686" data-id="686" data-permalink="https://cookingwithplants.com/recipe/homemade-vegetable-stock/" data-custom-link="" data-custom-link-behaviour="" data-image="https://cookingwithplants.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/5-MIN-STOCK-WEBSITE.jpg" data-servings-original="1" class="wpurp-container" style="padding-top:10px !important;padding-bottom:10px !important;padding-left:10px !important;padding-right:10px !important;position:static !important;color:#000000 !important;font-family:Open Sans, sans-serif !important;">
Five Minute Vegetable Stock
Today I show you how to make a tasty homemade vegetable stock in just 5 minutes.
Fresh, tasty and so easy to make, this broth will add extra zing and zip to any dish that you are going to make that call for vegetable stock.
You don’t even need to turn your stove on!
It doesn’t get any fresher than this. Homemade – vegan – easy!
- For this simple recipe you will need a blender, a strainer, a large bowl and a few jars or bottles to store the stock.
- Put all the ingredients in your blender including the hot water and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes (longer if you like or you have time). Depending on the size of your blender you might be able to fit more water.
- After the mixture has had some time to steep, pulse blend the mixture, taking care to vent your blender preventing pressure build up and potential splatter!
- Once nicely blended pour the mixture through your strainer into a large bowl. Push the mixture into the strainer to remove as much broth as possible.
- Now pour the stock into your storage bottles and you have fresh home made stock on hand!