This is a super tasty potato and corn soup that you can cook in a pressure cooker, instant pot or just in a regular soup pot on the your stove top!
This quick and easy no oil soup recipe is hearty and full of flavor! Best of all it is 100% plant based vegan with no cholesterol.
This recipe will serve about 4 people and freezes well too 🙂
Lemon Spiked Potato & Corn Soup
- 1 tsp Celery Seeds
- 1 tbsp Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 tsp Sage Leaves Ground
- 5 whole Bay Leaves
- 2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- 3 cloves Garlic Whole or chopped. Use more if you like Garlic!
- 1/2 cup Pearl Barley
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice Approximately 3 whole lemons
- 1 large Onion Chopped
- 6 large Potatoes Peeled & cubed
- 1 1/4 cups Corn Kernels or 2 large corn cobs
- 1 litre water Cold
- 1/2 cups Nutritional Yeast Optional
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes Optional
Servings: People Units:
I like to serve this meal with a crusty fresh bread, and a few fresh basil leaves over the top of the soup.
Share this Recipe