This vegan cheese recipe is easy to make and you don’t need any special probiotics etc to make it 🙂 Best of all it has no dairy and is 100% plant-based vegan! Great for slicing, it melts and is great on vegan pizza…YUM!
Make Your Own Vegan Cheese - It Melts and Slices!
- 1.5 cups Soy Milk or other non-dairy option
- 1/2 cup Raw cashew nuts
- 3 tbsp Almond Meal
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Grape Seed Oil or similar
- 2 tbsp Agar agar powder mixed with 1/2 cup + 2 tbs boiling water
- 2 tbsp Miso paste
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock powder
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt (Celtic or Himalayan)
Servings: people Units:
Share this Recipe