If you are looking for a low fat vegan ice cream recipe that tastes great and will wow your taste buds, then this is it.
Made from a frozen banana base, this creamy dessert is healthy and heart friendly… and best of all, tastes amazing 🙂
This 100% plant based based matcha ice cream is full of antioxidants and only takes minutes to make. Enjoy!
- Matcha Ice Cream
- 5 large Frozen Ripe Bananas
- 1 tbs Matcha Green Tea Powder MIxed with 1 to 2 tbs hot boiling water
- 2 tbs Maple Syrup
- 200 ml Plant Milk you could also use apple juice or coconut water
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Baklava Sprinkles
- 1/4 cup Almonds (or pistachios)
- 2 tbs Pecans (or walnuts)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 2 tbs Coconut Sugar (or Cane Juice Sugar)
If you process it too much and it becomes too runny, just put the mixture into a freezer safe container and place in freezer for a while to firm up.