This no cook apricot and rosemary vegan stuffing is so easy to make and it tastes AMAZING! This is perfect for holiday and festive cooking because it packs a great flavor punch and is fast to make… so you can enjoy more time eating and socializing with your family and friends… and less time slaving in the kitchen.
I call this cheater’s stuffing because it is just so easy to make.
Happy holiday and happy cooking!
Cheaters "No Cook" Apricot Rosemary Vegan Stuffing
- 2 slices Bread, toasted or stale chopped into thumb sized pieces.
- 1/4 cup Breadcrumbs Dried
- 2 tbsp Dried Apricots Chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Dried rosemary or your preferred herb
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt (Celtic or Himalayan)
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper Ground
Servings: Serve Units:
- Grab yourself a medium to large mixing bowl and mixing spoon. Put all the dry ingredients into the bowl, then add half the broth before mixing thoroughly.
- Now add the other half of the broth and mix again. Done!
Share this Recipe
Leave A Comment