Mushroom Oatmeal Risotto That's Ready In Minutes!
- 3 large Shitake Mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbsp tamari (or salt reduced soy sauce)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Mixed Italian Herbs
- 5 dashes White Pepper or add to taste
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats I use organic
- 1/4 cup Chickpea Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Plant Based Milk
- 1/2 cup water (or as needed)
- 1/2 lemon juice
- basil for garnish
Servings: serves Units:
Check out the video at the top of this recipe page for a full cooking demonstration of how to make this recipe.
If you want all of my recipes straight to your inbox, please click here to join my newsletter so we can stay in touch!
Share this Recipe