This no knead, no rise Olive and Cumin Spelt bread is so easy to make and tastes fantastic!
Just stir and bake – SIMPLE 🙂
You do not have to knead the dough and there is no time wasted by waiting for the dough to rise. Just mix the ingredients and bake in the oven – you’ll have fresh tasty bread in less than an hour!
- 1.5 cups Wholemeal Spelt Flour
- 0.5 cup Potato Flour
- 0.25 cup Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbs Dried Parsley (or herbs of choice)
- 1 tsp coarse celtic sea salt optional
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 400 grams Diced Tomatoes (canned) I used the basil oregano variety, but plain is fine
- 20 whole Pimento Stuffed Olives sliced in half
I sometimes cook for 45 minutes and then turn the oven off. I then let the loaf sit in the oven for an hour or two to cool as the oven cools.