This simple one pot creamy mushroom pasta recipe is so easy to make and tastes amazing. Best of all it is dairy free and 100% plant based!
So if you are looking to eat healthy and are vegetarian or vegan, then this recipe is perfect for you. Plus it is a one pot dish so it will be on the table without much effort at all.
- 2 cups Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 cups Broccoli chopped into large thumb sized pieces
- 125 gr Pasta uncooked, any type you like
- 1/4 tsp coarse celtic sea salt optional, to taste
- 1/4 tsp Pepper or to taste
- 2 tsp Dried Herbs eg chives
- 3 tsp Nutritional Yeast Flakes optional, but adds nice cheesy flavor
- 2 tsp Tahini Paste
- 3 tsp Brown Rice Flour or Corn Starch
- 500 ml Plant Milk any unsweetened plant based milk that you like
- 500 ml Water/Vegetable Broth or Extra Plant Milk
Check out the video at the top of this recipe page for a full cooking demonstration of how to make this recipe.