This oven cooked Mediterranean Mushroom Spaghetti makes lunch or dinner a breeze! It’s a one pot dish, so just layer everything in a baking dish and let it cook. So simple, so tasty. Enjoy!
- 400 grams Ripe Tomatoes, chopped or 1 can of diced tomatoes in their own juices
- 200 grams Spaghetti, uncooked broken into smaller pieces
- 1/4 cup Pinenuts
- 2 cloves Garlic thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- 2 tsp Dried Mixed Herbs I used Italian mixed herbs
- 3 tsp Capers
- 1/4 cup Olives, sliced
- 200 grams Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbs Tamari or Soy Sauce
- 500 ml Vegetable Stock
- 1 large Lemon Sliced
Check out the video at the top of this recipe page for a full cooking demonstration of how to make this recipe.
TIP: Also great with Macaroni!