These hot oven roasted seeds and nuts are combined with maple syrup and a selection of spices that will bring the smell of christmas into your home. They are a great year round snack that tastes absolutely amazing! You can even use them with oats for a delicious granola!
Hot Oven Roasted Seeds & Nuts
- 2 cups Mixed Seeds and Nuts (not pinenuts) (I used 1/4 cup sesame seeds, 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, 1/2 cup cashews, 1/2 cup blanched almonds, 1/2 cup sunflower seeds)
- 2 tbs Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 tsp coarse celtic sea salt
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
Servings: Cups Units:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit/175 degrees Celsius. And line a baking tray with non-stick parchment paper.
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Pour on parchment paper and spread evenly. Bake in middle of oven for 15 minutes.
- Let cool for about an hour (if you can wait that long) and break apart into bite size pieces. And enjoy 🙂
You can even use these with oats for a delicious granola!
Share this Recipe
Hi Anja. Am new to the vegan lifestyle and I love your recipes! Thanks forr all your hard wortk.!
Glad you like them 🙂
I am incorporating three of your recipes into our Christmas dinner. Thank you very much for these ideas. I am sure my family will enjoy them. We became WFPB with no added oils October 2010 and have never looked back. I purchased one of your cookbooks & really enjoy using it.Thank you for your blog, your videos, your cookbooks, and your ideas.