These overnight savory breakfast mushrooms are a great set and forget recipe that do not require any cooking.
This is a great way to prepare a tasty breakfast dish without all the effort.
A simple no cook recipe that will fill your belly with plant based goodness and get you off to a great start to the day.
Simple vegan breakfast that tastes great – sorted!
- 4 large hand-sized Mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbs Tamari/Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbs Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley chopped (or herbs of choice)
- 1 small Garlic clove
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Chilli Flakes optional, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp White Pepper optional, or to taste
- pinch coarse celtic sea salt optional, or to taste
You can also add spinach or kale into this mixture to get some extra greens in for the start of your day 🙂