This gluten-free vegan burger recipe is one of my all-time favorites. It’s easy to make, tastes amazing and holds up well in a pan, oven or grill!
Full of flavor and healthy goodness, the mixture of peanuts and chickpeas makes this is a great meat free hamburger to serve to both carnivores and plant eaters alike. Kids also love these 🙂
This is a super easy recipe to follow and make right at home in your kitchen… meat free, mouth watering and healthy. Enjoy!
- 400 gr Can Chickpeas, drained
- 1 medium Carrot, grated
- 1 Tbs Flaxmeal mixed with 3 tbs water, let sit for 5 to 10 minutes to make "flax egg"
- 2 dried Apricots
- 1 tbs Lime Juice Soak apricots in this while prepping
- 1 handful Cilantro / Coriander (or herbs of choice)
- 1 cup Roasted Peanuts or mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup Corn Flakes
- 1 tsp Vegan Stock Powder or salt if you prefer
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Flakes optional
Check out the video at the top of this recipe page for a full cooking demonstration of how to make this recipe.
You can see exactly which food processor I use by following my amazon affiliate link: Breville Food Processor
*To make in oven, you will also need a large baking tray lined with baking paper and an oven running at approximately 200 degrees Celsius or 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Pop the patties into the oven for 15 minutes, then turn them over and give them another 10 minutes or until cooked to your liking.