This easy recipe shows you how to make the best potato crusted vegan quiche in the world! Or at least I think so 🙂 It has an egg texture and delicious creamy mouth feel.
It’s simple to customize and add whatever fillings you like eg. steamed broccoli, mushrooms, fried onions etc
Personally I love the combination of spinach, artichokes and pumpkin in this eggless quiche recipe. The flavors combine so well and taste amazing!
Potato Crusted Vegan Quiche
- The Quiche Crust
- 2 Whole Potatoes Organic, cleaned and sliced to 1mm thick
- Quiche Filling
- 1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1/3 cup Chick Pea Flour (Besan flour)
- 1/4 cup Cashews Raw
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1 cup Soy Milk or other dairy free milk (soy, almond, oat, rice etc)
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2-4 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Himalayan Black Salt if you don't have this, then just use another 1/2 tsp of celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 280 grams Artichoke Drained from brine
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- Quiche Dressing
- 2 cups Butternut Pumpkin (Squash) Steamed chopped into 1cm (1/2
Servings: Slices Units:
If you love fast meals with simple ingredients, then you'll love my simple mix and match meal prep system. Click here to cook faster, say goodbye to meal prep boredom and only cook with ingredients that you love!
Share this Recipe