This tasty raw vegan berry cheesecake is served straight from the freezer and tastes creamy, fresh and delicious. Just in time for mother’s day, this is a simple treat that any mum would love! Or just keep it in the freezer and eat a slice whenever you get a sweet craving. I also like to keep freezer cake handy for when I have unexpected guests drop by.
- Base Ingredients
- 2 cups Medjool Dates, pitted about 20 large dates
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1 cup Almond Meal
- 1/4 tsp coarse celtic sea salt optional
- Main Layer
- 1 cup Medjool Dates, pitted about 10 large dates
- 2 cups Plant Milk I used soy
- 2 cups Cashews
- 1 large Bananas, frozen
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Berry Swirl
- 2 cups Frozen or fresh berries I used blueberries, but you can use any you like
- 2 large Bananas, frozen
- 1-2 cups Frozen or fresh berries or any fruit of your choice
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flakes optional
Keep this cake frozen until ready to eat. Cut your pieces and let sit for 15 minutes, then serve. Place any remaining cake back in the freezer and eat whenever you feel like a sweet treat or if you have unexpected guests arrive.
Check out the video at the top of this recipe page for a full cooking demonstration of how to make this recipe.
You can see exactly which food processor I use by following my amazon affiliate link: bit.ly