Roasted Vegetable Garden Salad
- Potato chopped into bite size pieces
- Sweet Potato chopped into bite size pieces
- Pumpkin chopped into bite size pieces
- Carrot grated
- Red Cabbage grated
- Red Peppers/Capsicum sliced
- Parsley sliced
- Mint sliced
- Cauliflower pulsed into small pieces or cut into small pieces
- Broccoli broken into very small pieces
- Red Onion sliced
- Lemon Juice
- Celtic Sea Salt to taste
- Bake all root vegetables (potato, sweet potato, pumpkin) in a hot oven (220 degrees celsius/440 degrees fahrenheit). Cook on non-stick parchment paper for about 20 minutes, then toss and turn over and bake until cooked through and crispy on the outside.
- In a big bowl or on a large platter, tear the kale leaves into small pieces and massage through some avocado until kale is very soft.
- Add remaining greens and salad ingredients and toss through gently until well combined.
- Mix through the baked vegetables, making sure that there are some under the greens as well so that you get a mix of all ingredients in every bite... right till the last mouth full 🙂
- Top with fresh lemon juice and celtic sea salt to taste. Enjoy!
This is a very versatile salad and you can add any salad ingredients that you have in your refrigerator.
Share this Recipe
Love this site,so helpful !! Have a great day…
Glad you like it 🙂
I cannot eat avocado so what can I use in the roast vegetable garden salad? I just love your recipes – tasty, easy and delicious.
Maybe try hummus 🙂
Hi Anja, I made this recipe last week and it was absolutely delicious. Loved the texture of the kale and advacado massaged together? We had leftovers for lunch the following day.
Fantastic 🙂 So glad you made it and like it.
I don’t see any quantities next to each item! Even when I adjust serving size and click on U.S. Imperial
This recipe is more of a guide… watch the video at the top of the page for details 🙂
Thank you 🙂 I appreciate the prompt response. Will watch the video and take notes to fill in the blanks 🙂
I want to eat this right now! It looks so wonderful…
I really like the idea of massaging the kale with avocado – will definitely try it!