Today I am joined by Guest chef Adam Guthrie from www.ifeelgood.com.au.
He shows us how to make his favorite plant based roast vegetable whole food salad, as well as sharing some of his tips and tricks on how to use chopping knife like a true chef!
This is a quick and easy salad that you can enjoy for lunch or dinner… or even breakfast if you want to 🙂
Simple flavors and a mixture of textures combined beautifully into a delicious meal.
- Potato chopped into bite size pieces
- Sweet Potato chopped into bite size pieces
- Pumpkin chopped into bite size pieces
- Carrot grated
- Red Cabbage grated
- Red Peppers/Capsicum sliced
- Parsley sliced
- Mint sliced
- Cauliflower pulsed into small pieces or cut into small pieces
- Broccoli broken into very small pieces
- Red Onion sliced
- Lemon Juice
- Celtic Sea Salt to taste
This is a very versatile salad and you can add any salad ingredients that you have in your refrigerator.