Today I am super excited to show you my pumpkin soup with cinnamon cashew cream!
This is a perfect dish to serve up at your thanksgiving dinner, Christmas or for any gathering that you plan to have where you need to feed a group of people 🙂
Best of all, for a complete thanksgiving dinner recipe collection, I have made this in collaboration with 8 other vegan channels and we have all cooked different dishes that you can make at home – 100% ethical and plant based food that tastes AMAZING!!!
Spiced Pumpkin Soup with Cinnamon Cashew Cream
- Pumpkin Soup
- 900 Grams Pumpkin Cubed. Ideally source a pumpkin grown locally.
- 1 whole Onion Large
- 1 tbsp Ginger Grated
- 2 whole Potatoes Large
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg Ground
- 1/4 tsp Tumeric Ground
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper Ground
- 1 Litre Vegetable Stock Reduced Salt is best
- 1 tsp Celtic Sea Salt Optional
- Cinnamon Cashew Cream
- 2 Cups Cashews Raw unsalted and soaked in 2 cups of water for at 1/2 - 1 hour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Ground
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup Pure is best
- 1 tsp Celtic Sea Salt to taste
Servings: People Units:
Share this Recipe