This is such a tasty festive nog… or just have it at any time of year really!
This sweet potato vegan eggless nog is creamy, sweet and spiced just right.
Quick and easy to make and is actually good for you – so you can enjoy the festive season without punishing your body or gaining unnecessary pounds.
Enjoy and happy holidays!
- 1 cup Non-Dairy Milk I used Almond
- 1 tbsp Oats
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 tbsp Rum or Rum extract. Leave out if serving children
- 1 small Cooked Sweet Potato (small banana sized)
- dash Tumeric For colour only
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg + extra for sprinkling over the top
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon + extra for sprinkling over the top
- 1/2 Frozen Banana optional
- 1/4 tsp Coarse Celtic Sea Salt, or to taste