This is a special recipe by guest vegan Chef, Adam Guthrie, from www.ifeelgood.com.au
It was lovely to have something cooked for me… a delicious thai inspired mushroom and eggplant curry. The flavors were so amazing and it is definitely a restaurant quality dish.
This is simple to make and tastes fantastic!
- Curry Ingredients
- 1 medium Eggplant Cut into wedges
- 3 extra large Portobello Mushrooms Sliced
- 1/2 large Brown Onion Sliced Thai style
- 1/2 handful Fresh Thai Basil Leaves (about 1/4 cup loosely packed)
- 1 medium Fresh Kaffir Lime Leaf Finely sliced
- 2 5cm (2") Lemon Grass Sticks Bruised to let out flavour
- 1 tsp Red Curry Paste Vegan of course!
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbs Braggs Aminos or Soy sauce / Tamari
- 1 cup Vegetable Stock or water with salt.
- 2 tsp Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- Cilantro Mescaline Salad
- 2 cups Mesclun Mixed Salad Leaves
- 1 large Avocado Chopped into chunks
- 1 bunch Cilantro leaves Coriander leaves chopped
- 1 whole Lemon Juiced
Great served with rice!