This is a super easy vegan tofu scramble recipe that only takes minutes to make and tastes delicious.
Now you can enjoy vegan scrambled eggs for your breakfast… or any time you feel hungry and want something tasty that’s quick and easy to make!
- 500 grams Firm Tofu Washed
- 3 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Tumeric
- 2 tsp Chives Dried or Fresh
- 2 tsp Mixed Italian Herbs Dried
- 1 tbsp Tamari Salt Reduced. Use Soy sauce if that's all you have
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes Dried - optional
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Black Salt optional, but gives egg flavour
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper you can also add any other spices, herbs or vegetables that you like eg. mushrooms, onions, garlic, steamed broccoli etc
Servings: Servings Units:
Share this Recipe