This vegan bread pudding is super fast to make and tastes AMAZING!
Great for using up stale bread or any time you want to impress your guests with a vegan dessert that will leave them begging for more.
The perfect recipe for christmas or any time you want a rich dessert that is easy to make and tastes fantastic!
- Dry Mix
- 5 slices Bread (stale works well) cubed into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Dried Fruit eg. raisins, apricots, ginger, cherries, dates
- Liquid Mix
- 1 cup Hot boiled water let cool for 10 minutes if you have time
- 1 cup Raw Cashews
- 1/4 cup Oats I used instant, but any will do
- 400 ml coconut cream
- 1 tbs Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Cinnamon plus extra for sprinkling on top
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder optional, for color only
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar separated, keep 1 tbs aside
Check out the video at the top of this recipe page for a full cooking demonstration of how to make this recipe.