This 1 Minute vegan cake in a mug is a simple stir, microwave and eat recipe! Just a few simple ingredients and you can indulge your sweet tooth with a single serve cake that tastes rich and decadent.
- 2 tbsp Wholewheat Flour or flour of choice, plain flour, gluten free flour etc
- 2 tsp Cacao Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda OR Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Raw Sugar or Maple Syrup Maple syrup tastes extra delicious and adds nice moistness
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp Plant Milk (I used organic soy milk)
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter I prefer to use smooth
- 1 tsp Extra Peanut butter to dollop on top
- 1/4 tsp Cacao Nibs or Vegan Choc Chips
Check out the video at the top of this recipe page for a full cooking demonstration of how to make this recipe.
Also, you can bake it in the oven instead. 175C/350F for about 20 to 30 mins (till the top springs back when you lightly push on it).