These vegan meatless balls are the best ever. They taste hearty and are a great substitute for traditional meat balls. Great for parties, picnics, finger food or in any meal, these are a staple for anyone wanting to eat tasty vegan food! They will keep in the fridge for about 5 days but also freeze really well.
- Dry Ingredients
- 6 slices Bread any vegan bread you like
- 2 cups Walnuts
- 1 cup Oats
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1/4 cup Granulated Onion (or onion flakes)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Sage
- 2 tsp Dried Basil, or herb of choice
- 3 tsp Vegetable stock powder I use Massel Chicken-Style
- Wet Ingredients
- 400 gr Red Kidney Beans, or Chickpeas (including liquid) or 350g cooked beans + 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Tamari or soy sauce/bragg aminos
Check out the video at the top of this recipe page for a full cooking demonstration of how to make this recipe.
You can see exactly which food processor I use by following my amazon affiliate link: Breville Food Processor