This 1 Minute vegan pizza in a mug is a simple stir, top, microwave and eat recipe! Just a few simple ingredients and you can indulge your pizza cravings with a single serve delight that tastes amazing. This is an easy food hack idea and a perfect recipe for kids (or big kids like me)!
- Pizza Base
- 2 tbsp Wholewheat Flour or flour of choice
- 1/8 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch coarse celtic sea salt
- 2 tbsp Filtered Water
- 1 tsp Tomato Paste or Thick Pasta Sauce
- 1-2 tbsp Chopped tomato
- 3 whole Pimento Stuffed Olives, sliced
- 1 large Button Mushroom, sliced
- Any herbs and spices or toppings of your choice OPTIONAL
- "Cheesy" Topping
- 2 tsp Filtered Water
- 2 tsp Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1 tsp White Miso paste
- 2 tsp Tahini (sesame paste)
Check out the video at the top of this recipe page for a full cooking demonstration of how to make this recipe.
Also, you can bake it in the oven instead. 175C/350F for about 20 to 30 mins.