While I do like a sweet breakfast from time to time, my favorites are savory, and this is one of my all-time favorites.
Now you can enjoy hearty vegan savory oatmeal for your breakfast… or any time you feel hungry and want something tasty that’s quick and easy to make!
- 1 cups Instant Oats
- 2 cups Vegetable Stock or water
- 1 cups Plant Milk (I used organic soy milk) rice, oat or unsweetened almond milk would be great too!
- 1/4 cups Nutritional Yeast optional
- 2 tsp Mixed Italian Herbs Dried
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes optional, use less or omit if you don't like spice
- 1 tsp Onion Flakes or onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper optional, use less or omit if you don't like spice
- Toppings/Mix Ins
- Your choice of any vegetables or herbs eg. Spinach, tomato, avocado, corn, beans, mushrooms, baked tofu, basil etc