Looking for a vegan high tea recipe your friends will love? Look no further than these Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs!
They have a rich flavor, and delicious balance of crunch from the pastry and creaminess from the cheesecake mix.
Your non vegan friends will never know they have been veganated!
- 2 sheets Vegan Puff Pastry
- 1 can Chickpeas 400 grams, drained
- 1 cup Cashew Nuts
- 5 whole Medjool Dates pitted
- 1 tbsp White Miso paste
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Filtered Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar (or Cane Juice Sugar)
- 1/4 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 20 - 30 whole Strawberries Sliced to your preference
Some Miso pastes have a strong flavor. You might want to try adding your Miso gradually till it matches your taste preference.